Sunday, June 10, 2007

update...

I keep getting bugged by so many people asking me to update this blog.
Been rather lazy to post stuff. I already said in my first post that I am not the type who likes to type much or post much.
So I'm doing you people a favour by posting this.

Reasons I haven't been updating:
  • Been really busy preparing for exams in one week time... NOT!
This is me studying.


This is me pretending to study.
Not much difference is there?

  • Been spending wayyy too much time watching Smallville. I've finished watching 6 seasons of it. In 2 weeks. And half a season of Heroes. I must be crazy, but i love smallville. Can't wait for season 7 to start airing!
6 seasons of Smallville


Oh, i did watch 2 movies though. Spiderman 3 and Pirates of the Caribbean. Great movies.
Just to inform people who are going to watch pirates, stay back till after the credits. There are some extra scenes which i missed out not staying back.

Basically, thats what I've been doing the past month. Very uneventful here in sheepland.
Stores close at 5pm, Late night shopping is at 8pm.
Very lively town indeed.

Oh, visit this link: http://david-heron.me.uk/blog/category/holophonic/
Really cool stuff. Must use headphones. And put the headphones on correctly, right side and left. You'll understand why when you visit it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhhhhh!! ive got the same pencil as you! XD

JJ said...

Idiot dumb dumb.. your pura-pura studying thingy.. you learnt from Kit rite? Hahahah!